Most of Kufunda’s funding comes from individuals who believe in our work.
We are slowly moving towards financial self-reliance through renting the village as a venue for workshops, the sales of our herbal products, and being available to facilitator community building processes for other organisations. However – no matter how succesful these initiatives are, we will always need some funding for our social and community oriented activities. The people we are working for, can’t afford to pay us everything it costs to offer them our programmes.
Therefore we are seeking people to join us in enabling this work financially. No amount is too small.
Currently our main funding needs are in the following areas:
- The Kufunda Youth Programme
- The Kufunda Community Kindergarten Support Programme (supporting rural women in offering daycare to vulnerable children)
- The Solar Grandmothers – working with young grandmothers to solarise rural village
If you would like to offer open funding – this will go to our Hari – our community pot, which enables us to cover some of our monthly core costs (internet, transport, accounts, etc.). This is not a sexy pot, but it is a crucial one!
You can make a one-time or recurring donation through either:
- By donating through New Stories in the US (Online or by Cheque), or
- Bank transfers to our Danish bank account
In the US
You can donate through New Stories, a US 501(c)3.
Just click here to go to the New Stories Donation Page for Kufunda
By transferring/depositing money to:
- Jyske Bank, Vestergade 8-16, Silkeborg, Denmark
- Registration number: 7178
- Account number: 1048393
- Swift address (for international transfers): JYBADKKK
- Iban: DK4471780001048393
- Account holder: Kufunda Village
We thank you for your support